This one sentence can actually be interpreted in five different ways. These five interpretations include:
- I did not say that you stole money - meaning that it was not me who said it but someone else.
- I did not SAY that you stole money - meaning that I said no such thing, but said something else.
- I did not say that YOU stole money - meaning that I said it was someone else who stole the money, not you.
- I did not say that you STOLE money - meaning that I never said you stole, but borrowed the money.
- I did not say that you stole MONEY - meaning that it was not money you stole, but something else.