Friday, February 28, 2014

More False Accusations

It appears that Mr. Tim Rohr and his followers have once again made false accusations about me.  They actually think that I am a lawyer simply because I compared entering the Seminary to entering law school in my response to Anonymous (See weblink below). If I had use the example of medical school or police academy, would they think that I'm a medical doctor or a police officer?   

Who is Diana?


I assure everyone who reads my posts that I am not Jackie Terlaje.  In fact, I don't even know who she.  Is she even walking in the Neocatechumenal Way?  As I stated in my last post "God's Calling", there will be some who will disagree with me.  And I have given my opinions, and a person should not tell me that I have no right to express this opinion.   I believe in freedom of expression, but I also believe that with freedom comes a great deal of responsibility.  This means that I have no problems with your disagreeing with me, but for the sake of discussion, it is always best to express WHY you disagree.   

 The main reason I believe that Mr. Quitugua is not ready for the priesthood is simply because he was more committed into making future plans for himself by ensuring that his class credits are transferable in the event that he decided not to become a priest rather than making a sacrifice and placing his full trust in God.  A Catholic priest understands that he must sacrifice having a wife, family, as well as the material goods of this world. Sometimes, a Catholic priest is called to sacrifice his life (martyrdom) especially in countries where Christians are being persecuted.  Yet, Mr. Quitugua cannot even sacrifice his college credits.   

And if Mr. Quitugua had been walking in the Way, I would still think he is not yet ready for the priesthood.  In the Way, we are taught that God comes first before anything else.  Any "backup plans" is only an indication that the person is not placing his trust in God.  Instead, he is placing his trust more on his "backup plans" in the event that he decided not to join the priesthood.    
   

13 comments:

  1. It reminds of the Jews accusing Christ falsely, the Jews choose Barabbas instead. On JW blog sounds like the dogs were barking at the homeowner. It does not make any sense, Pitbulls has a tendency of this behavior turning at their owner. That is why they were called "devil dogs".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually amazed as to why they even want to know my identity. What does it matter? I'm not anyone famous on Guam anyway.

      Delete
    2. Reason being, you have given them answer that made them think. At the end of the day it does not matter what fruits, the pluses that Neocatechumenalhave done, the bitter venom had entered their vein. Many on JW blog specifically Tim ask where is the document? To me write Vatican. The Vatican has two thousand years of archive, you think they will completely omit the Way because of White Tiger Rohr? No. I sense a great jealousy in thier comment despite they say, they don't care. Otherwise they can set up a meeting with the Archbishop rather belly ache on the internet. Also, we all don't know Canon Law so everything is speculation. The Vatican Lateran Secretary visit was plus for all of us, that visit should not be taken lightly.

      Delete
  2. Maybe Tim Rohr is intrigue of your answer or has a crush on you. Kidding but you hit a nerve with an answer. Putting a blog would not intrigue the Nuncio. On his Blog is filled with bashing the Neocathechumenal Way. My Opinion is free advertisement. lastly 13 Volumes are not just drop in bucket and Blessed Pope John Paul II and Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI who urge Kiko,Carmen and Fr. Mario. That means the Popes saw something special of this charism. Plain in simple. In the way also you are free to leave the community at will. No one force you to stay. For me pearls were given to me and I take heart to keep it and not to throw it to the pigs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)))

      Yes, Tim has a crush on a Lady who is smarter than he is!

      Lol!

      Delete
    2. He is so intrigue with Diana's answer and her admonish was with love. First she was a Priest and a lawyer. What is next? Doses it matter who she really is. White Tiger Roar knows more than me being in a community. Pray for him, Chuck White and the test to have loving heart. For those who felt their charism was done wrong because of marital problem, is not the way who cause but the person. Who will separate us with the LOVE of GOD? Me , you, everyone.

      Delete
    3. Maybe the next thing they will accuse me of being is Pat Cottman. It seems that they analyze every single word I post, and don't read the message of my post.

      Delete
  3. If I were you, dear Diana, I would be very proud to tell them: hey guys, stop guessing, Zoltan is Diana! ;)))

    But, unfortunately, I cannot say this, as I am not Diana...

    Well, these overly curious people simply don't understand that faith is not coming from grinding their teeth in the dark "Jungle". Faith is coming from being clear, honest and serious about Someone we call the Lord. Just as it is in your posts: you are a role model for the faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it only in the Archdiocese of Agana that a Catholic man who wants to be a deacon must join first the Neo before being allowed to become a Deacon? Yes it is... I remember Deacon Larry mentioning this. It is only here on Guam where there is this pining towards the Neo in all things in the diocese. It is wrong for the Archbishop to recruit anyone into the way as a prerequisite in order to serve as a deacon or as a priest. This is coming from a neo in Tamuning Parish. I am happy to be in the Way but i see these "influences" as a negative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous,

      The candidate who does not want to be with those in the Neocatechumenal Way can always go to the St. John Paul II Seminary in Malojloj. From what I understand, there is one seminarian there who doesn't want anything to do with the Way who lives there. His name is Junee Valencia. See the weblink below:

      http://umatuna.org/a-new-diocesan-seminary-for-guam-3

      Delete
    2. The Way does not force itself to anyone. You can go there or Menlo Park where the Archdiocese fund it.

      Delete
  5. Perhaps I'm wrong, but It seems the reason the NCW only takes its own members into their seminaries is to ensure the seminarians are thoroughly indoctrinated with all the liturgical abnormalities of the Way. Not one of their seminarians would question the manner the NCW celebrates Mass; they all think it's normal. Therefore, the NCW seminary would have no one questioning or trying to correct

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous at 5:46 pm,

      You are incorrect. The seminary has held tours for people for the public especially during their St. Patrick's celebration in which the public is invited.

      Delete