Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Announcement

Dear readers:


To those wanting to make a comment on my blog, it must be written in English. Comments made other than the English language will not be published.  My posts can be translated into different languages; however, any comments made under my post must be in English.  All comments must be approved by me, and I cannot publish comments written in Spanish, Portuguese, or Italian because I do not understand those languages.

Also, please keep your comments civil.  Do not tell a commenter that he/she needs some psychological help or anything similar along that line simply because you disagree with what the person said.  Just say that you disagree and explain your reasons why.  

2 comments:

  1. Hafa, ti un kumprendi i fino' Chamorro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous at 5:18 pm,

      Chamorro is spoken only in Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands. Although I understood what you said here.......many around the world do not. So, let us keep it in the English language for those who are not from Guam or the Northern Marianas. The fact that someone commented in my blog in Spanish or Portuguese shows that even the non-English speaking countries are reading this blog.

      Delete